All the medical operations that deal with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of any nervous disorder are termed as neurosurgeries. These include the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system. A variety of symptoms such as paralysis, muscle weakness, poor coordination, loss of sensation, seizures, confusion, etc. may originate as a result of neurological disorders. Neurosurgery methods have advanced and become such a banal matter that Neurosurgeons India is the most sought after medical profession in the country. Surgery is used for both diagnosis as well as treatment of neurological disorders. A neurosurgeon is a trained specialist surgeon who operates on the spine and brain.
The general procedures done by the Neurosurgeons India are removal of brain tumors, management of some spinal cord conditions , spinal surgery, clipping of cerebral aneurisms, etc. In case of neural issues, the local doctor who is consulted will generally redirect the patient to a specialized neurosurgeon. Experience in the same problem that the patient is facing is a factor that should be taken into account while choosing a neurosurgeon. Getting a surgery done in a public hospital generally does not cost, but having medical insurance will cover up almost the whole expense and makes it easier.
Top Neurosurgery Hospitals in India are supported with team of highly qualified Neurosurgeons who are highly competent to perform simple and complex procedures like Sympathectomy, Cerebral Aneurysm Repair, Anterior Temporal Lobectomy, Human Leukocyte Antigen Test, Meningocele Repair, Endovascular Neurosurgery and many more. These top Neurosurgery Hospitals in India are considered among the best in the world to have the most advanced microscope and Neuro-navigation facilities to conduct precision driven complex neurosurgeries.
Of late India has emerged as a pioneer in healthcare sector, thus in a span of few years a large number of world class hospitals have mushroomed all across the country. These also include a massive increase in the population of medical experts and Top Neuro Surgeons with consistently adding up best Neurosurgery Hospitals in India. Every year thousand of foreign patients flock here for various medical treatment and surgery.
Why Indian Hospitals ?
* Dedicated Neurosurgical and Neuro Anesthesia Team
* Specialized Equipments e.g. Dedicated X-Knife, Computer Assisted Neurosurgery, Frame Based Stereotaxy, Interventional Neuro
* World class Hospital Infrastructure
* High class Diagnostics facilities
* Modern and high end Operating Rooms
* The round the clock Intensive Care Units
The list of of Neurosurgery Hospitals in India is as follows : –
* Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore, India
* Apollo Hospital, Chennai, India
* Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
* Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi, India
* Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata, India
* Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai, India
* Fortis Hospital, Delhi, India
* Fortis Hospital, Mohali, India
* Fortis Hospital, Noida, India
* Escorts Heart Institute Hospital, Delhi, India
* Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon ( Delhi ) , India
* Max Devki Devi Heart and Vascular hospital, Delhi, India
* BGS Global Hospital, Bangalore, India
* BGS Global Hospital, Chennai, India
* BGS Global Hospital, Hyderabad, India
Besides, India is also known as tourist’s paradise wherein foreign patients can move around the country as world heritage places and picturesque points.
You can contact for further assistance at:
This is Deep Ray. I am working in a Medical Domain. My hobbies are writing Medical including endocarditis related Article and doing research in Medical Domain.