Global ACT, providing business focused solutions for end-to-end personnel development has announced a unique corporate training module “Management Principles from Bhagavad Gita” in India. After seeing enormous response from the corporate, Global ACT is taking the program to the next level by launching a DVD titled, “Management Principles from Bhagavad Gita” for retail.
The launch was graced by His Grace Rishi Kumar Das, Spokesperson, ISCKON, Mr. Sudhir Mangala, Governor, Rotary District 3011 and Justice S N Dingra, Judge, Delhi High Court. Also present were top notch business honchos, Mr. L.K Gupta Head Vocational School – ITI Projects, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., Mr. Abhay Kapoor, Associate VP- Corporate HR, Escorts, Mr. N. K Verma, Chairman, Diamond Pocket Books, Mr. Neeraj Gulati, Managing Director, Assotech Realty, Mr. R. K. Dua, Managing Director, Relaxo Footwear and Mr. Umang Das, Chief Mentor – VIOM Networks.
Mr. Vivek Bindra, Founder, Global ACT realized that the modern management concepts of vision, leadership, motivation, excellence in work, decision making, and planning are all discussed in Bhagavad Gita. “While western management often deals with problems at material, external, and peripheral levels, the Bhagavad Gita tackles the issues from the grass roots level of human thinking,” quips Mr. Bindra.
Sharing an independent survey, he said that more than 80% of the employees are disengaged. More than 90% employees are acting as passengers, and less than 10% are drivers in the organizations. “This is an alarming situation, as it leads to continuous dissatisfaction, extreme stress, people committing suicide, increase in divorces, intoxication or addictions, which further affects the performance.”
The DVD launched by Global ACT talks about the solutions given by Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita. “Mode of goodness is Satav guna, where Krishna focuses on how a leader can focus while remaining detached in his endeavors,” adds Mr. Bindra.
Sharing her experience on the training module, Dr. Ms. Preeti Shukla, Head HR – Amul Dairy (Gujarat) said, “We have conducted a workshop on Management Principles from Bhagavad Gita by Mr. Vivek Bindra. It taught us so many principles of Management from Bhagavad Gita, which can be applied in our daily life too.”
Highlights of “Management Principles from Bhagavad Gita:
* The key message is how to fight your own battle. Like Arjuna, had his battle, anybody and everybody from Lawyer, student, doctor, CA, Media person to the teacher everybody will have their own battles. Bhagavad Gita trains one to cultivate the bounce back ability in tough situations.
* It helps one to move from being a worrier to warrior. Instead of being strongly mental you become mentally strong, instead of feeling hopeless you have to evolve as a person with Endless hopes.
* It helps leaders & management steer their organization in tough times and bounce back even more powerfully.
* It covers all kind of required leadership in management wisdom which helps people to handle tough times in today’s corporate culture
* It provides essence of developing leadership into goodness. How a leader can stay focused while remaining detached in his endeavors.
* It is based on timeless principles like Gravity, the concept which is universal and cannot be challenged. Lord Krishna spoke about these principles 5200 years ago, and they are absolutely valid and can be applied in the today’s modern corporate scenario.
Talking about the impact of Global ACT’s training modules, Mr. Vikas Agarwal – Director Assotech Realty Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are being associated with Mr. Bindra from last two years and we had a wonderful experience with him. Global Act has been the organization of highly professional and talented people. I strongly recommend Mr. Bindra for various trainings in different companies for his acumen as trainer. He understands the real critical problems of a company and then brings good value addition to the organization through his trainings.”
The company, Global ACT is targeting to cross INR 100 crore mark by the end of next year i.e. 2016. They are getting serious with their expansion plans not only within the country but also have plans to go International with offices in Dubai and Singapore. In India they are coming up with offices in Mumbai and Bangalore operational soon.
The DVD is available with immediate effect online and traditional book stores at the price of INR 699/-.
About the Company:
Global ACT has ventured into acquiring new corporate clients by leveraging upon its signature strength of doing long term interventions and helping our esteemed clients experience an exponential expansion in their growth, profitability and liquidity. All the interventions focus on inculcating right values and are centered on leadership principles from Bhagavad Gita.
Some of our most sought after long term interventions initiated by Mr. Vivek Bindra are System and Process Re-engineering, Cultural Shift and Changeover, Aging Organization, Measurable Results with Handholding Support, Competency Mapping, Skill-Will Assessment, Succession Planning, Leadership in Pipeline, Organizational Restructuring, Right sizing, Downsizing, Surveys and Assessments… and hence forth.